Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chicken Alfredo Lasagna

I'm a HUGE fan of Italian food, but I've just recently (like since I had Olivia) have become a big fan of alfredo! I used to loathe the stuff, but now I absolutely love it and when I came across this recipe I decided I had to try it.
The ingredients:
1 pkg. Oven Ready Lasagna
1 jar Alfredo Sauce
1 sm. jar of Ricotta Cheese
1 sm. pkg. Cottage Cheese
1 pkg Frozen Spinach or 1 can Cut Leaf Spinach, cooked
3-4 cooked Chicken Breasts, diced

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In 2 seperate bowls mix spinach, cottage cheese & ricotta cheese, in another bowl mix alfredo sauce and diced chicken breast.
In a 9x13 dish arrange lasagna noodles.
Spread ricotta & spinach mixture, then top with Mozerella cheese. (Sorry I accidentally left out the mozerella in my picture of the ingredients).
Arrange another layer of lasagna, then add the chicken and alfredo mixture.
Arrange another layer of lasagna.
Add mozerella and parmesean cheese (sorry again, I know I left out the Parmesean in the picture too... it's been a crazy day).
Bake 50 to 60 minutes until top is brown and bubbly.
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment