Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tater Tot Casserole

Yes, you read that right, Tater Tot Casserole. I happened to stumble across a Duggar's episode and they were making this recipe. I figured since they have so many kids and all of their kids seemed to enjoy it, I might as well give it a try. I found the recipe on their website.
 
Duggar's Tater Tot Casserole
2 lb ground turkey cooked, seasoned, drained
3 2lb bags tater tots
2 cans cream of mushroom
2 cans evaporated milk
2 cans cream of chicken
Brown meat & place in large casserole dish.
Cover with tater tots. Mix soup & milk together.
Pour over top. Bake at 350 for 1 Hour.
Makes 2- 9”X13” pans
 
I cut the recipe in half and it still made quite a bit. I split it and made two casseroles. :)
 
Ingredients:

After it's been mixed together:

Sorry I didn't get a picture of the finished product, but let me tell you, it is REALLY good. It's definitely a must try!! It's also a good make ahead and freeze meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment